Nearly 25 Years of Experience Working For You
Since 2001, Attorney Elizabeth A. Citrin has been protecting the rights and best interests of the sick, injured, and misplaced in Alabama. Using a no-nonsense, compassionate approach, her mission is to ensure that her clients obtain the most favorable compensation in order to help them make the best recovery possible from injury.
Attorney Citrin is admitted to practice law in:
- Alabama, Connecticut, Mississippi, and New York
- U.S. District Courts of the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Alabama
- U.S. District Courts of the Southern and Northern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. District Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth & Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. Supreme Court
Graduating from Vanderbilt University, Ms. Citrin started her career as a television producer and writer. She worked for CBS News, Channel 9, Lifetime, WWOR TV, and others before going on to attend law school at Pace University School of Law. She studied environmental law under Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and served as an editor of Pace Law Review.
Attorney Citrin completed a clerkship for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit as a Motions Law Clerk. She then worked as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the NYC Law Department. During that time, she handled a number of high liability cases within the Special Litigation Unit. Afterward, Ms. Citrin briefly returned to television to work on a court show for CBS Inc./King World before she started practicing complex litigation defense work in South Alabama.
Attorney Elizabeth A. Citrin has also recently been identified as one of the Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Alabama for 2019. Only a select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state or region receive invitations to join this exclusive organization regulated by objective and uniformly applied standards.
She belongs to the following associations:
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Baldwin Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- 19th Amendment Centennial Celebration Task Force - Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Women Lawyers
- Certified DBE Member
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama Board